Sunday, March 30, 2008 @ 8:37 PM
THE HOME ALONE WEEK


And off my parents and sis went to M'sia and the beginning of my escapades..

Friday -

A rather lovely end to a up-to-the-neck work week. The company of my 2 lovely cellies was awesomelicious. Supper at railway station (great haunt), ice cream at Holland V's Swensons and late night shopping at Mustafa, a bar bell and water bottle checked. By the time I got home, it was 6 plus-ish in the morning and I totally KO-ed after a bath.

To quote Ng, "we are really getting too old for this" :)

Anyhow, anyhow, it was a blastful and priceless time to me at least. Oh ya, to top that off with sweet icing, no Pa or Ma to nag, "wah, home so early ah?" How cool is that?

Saturday -

Wanted it to be a day to slack and act domesticated and all. But Ben rang and asked if I wanted to "represent" Mum and Dad to Auntie Swee Ai's daughter's wedding. Though it seemed very lame, I decided to go and soak in the feel. It was very tastefully done up and was held at Sentosa - Rasa Sentosa Resort. The ambience was just lovely and food was impeccable. The bride and groom were in their bestest and simply very "atas" la. Their outdoor garden solemnization, was so dreamy and beau-tee-fool! I like.

Congrats, Mr and Mrs Lagerquist.

Better say first, thanks for being a gentleman and the car ride home. Thanks for easing the awkwardness too, Mr Pan

Sunday -

Got up early and it was to the airport, to the airport. Bye Bye Ben, see you in a week's time. It was my first visit to T3 though. After today, better knowledge of the eastern roads, I must say.

WS2 felt new to me, I liked the intensity during worship. The smaller congregation size made service more interactive. By God's grace, we are un-stoned and were able to listen well to sermon. ACP. God's Authority, God's Commission, God's Presence. I yearn to go on a mission trip and experience how mighty is the work of the Lord. Dear Lord, prepare my heart make me ready.

I also erased the traces of my escapcades, I topped up the car's fuel tank, got rain to wash the car and cleared the mats. All my partners in crime, please find me to sign a confidential agreement - to not tell my parents.

Monday -

It's a brand new start to a new week and new month. I am going to end my home alone week, sadly or happily, I don't know. But I am starting to miss my folks already. :)

-----------------------

Skipping on another note, pictures of my cellies. Come join us almost every Saturday and learn more about our Lord and Saviour. For more details, call me la.








about me

Me :D
08 August
House of the LORD
still Financially strained and dependent

" Knowing and Loving God is our greatest privilege, and being Known and Loved is God's greatest pleasure. "

Click here if you want to leave.

tagboard



links and credits

Florence
Hui Ping
Joelly
Lay Leng
Gerlynn
Sherri
Joanne
Weeling
Eunice
Jayne
Jazreel
Carol
Simone
Albert
Benjamin
Kenny
Johan
Wilson
Jie Hao
Gua Sha Therapy

memories

July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
January 2009
March 2009
September 2009



layout: detonatedlove
picture: tstrayer76
brushes: SCC MJ
scans: horizonroad