
|
Saturday, May 19, 2007 @ 3:10 AM
It's the time of the year again, I am dead worried+anxious+stressedup+freakedout.... it is indeed a lethal combination of all possible emotions you can experience from the aftermath of a "i-think-i-cannot-make-it-through" examinations. 6th of June, yes, that the date that puts a full stop to all these! I dread it but I do not fear it. Oh boy, indeed am I feeling screwed up, but I am thankful My Lord is carrying me through. Recently, I am humbled by the many blessings my Saviour has given me, and, seriously, trust in the saying to "count your many blessings!" (: Though these blessings might come in the form of nitty-gritty stuff, I am teaching myself to be always mindful that these are also the work of My Father. Below is a list that I randomly thought of the many blessings I received. (in no particular order, told you random already la) 1) Malaysia Trip - it was not so much the trip, but the people I went with that rock! 2) My cousin's getting married 3) A really wonderful cell group - I cannot expressed how grateful I am for the prayer chain. (: 4) I am healthy 5) Upcoming Taiwan Trip 6) Peer acceptance 7) Great family 8) Wonderful khakis 9) Exams are over . . . . . . . The list never ends......... (: ----------------------------------------- Sometimes I think I fence myself up too much, trying to protect myself from getting hurt, maybe? I force myself to put on a mask I know does not reflect the real me, I don't know why it happens, it might be an accumulation of my life's experiences... I prolly might just need a brush up in PR skills and to establish and build better relationships with my friends to solve MYSELF. - just my thoughts right at this point of time, 19-05-2007, Saturday, 3:41am (P.S. I just lost all you guys' blog URLs, a very clever me, conveniently tried to change my blog'd layout, and *spoof* it was gone for nuts. For those of you who do bother visiting this place, do leave your URLs for me) Will blog about my Malaysia trip when I get the pics! (: - My faith never wavers - |
about me
Me :D 08 August House of the LORD still Financially strained and dependent Click here if you want to leave. tagboard
links and credits
Florence Hui Ping Joelly Lay Leng Gerlynn Sherri Joanne Weeling Eunice Jayne Jazreel Carol Simone Albert Benjamin Kenny Johan Wilson Jie Hao Gua Sha Therapy memories
July 2006 August 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 January 2009 March 2009 September 2009 |